Our Client are a Fintech Start up, based in Central London. They develop cutting edge software used within the finance industry and provide Regulation-as-a-Service (RaaS) software. Their software enables institutions to process large data sets, and performs the necessary calculations for risk and reporting.
They have been around for a couple of years and they are growing rapidly, and are looking for a Technical Sales Specialist to join their team and work along the sales and product teams to pioneer new regulatory technology solutions for financial institutions.
What you will be doing;
- Work with the lead generation and product teams to assist in building new campaigns, and understand the drivers for each product.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, proposing solutions to potential and existing clients
- Develop positive relationships with clients, providing ongoing support post-implementation, and around requests for information and proposal requests.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks, and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Provide technical solutions to customers in a timely and professional manner, and supporting them with any conflicts.
- Status reporting of leads, opportunities, accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with technical objectives, whilst suggesting actions and monitoring sales performance.
Skills & Requirements:
- 4+ years working as a Technical Sales Consultant or business/IT consultant
- Ideally some experience in implementing Regulatory and/or Compliance related projects.
- Expert in one of the regulatory reporting spaces or with extensive SaaS software systems experience
- Excellent knowledge of CRM software and MS Office
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand
- Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage or within a banking consulting role in regulatory reporting
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent English verbal/listening and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
A great company to work for, in a fun working environment, there’s lots of perks and benefits as well.