Our client is a full service digital agency, and they are looking to hire a .Net Developer to join them.
Reporting directly to the Development Manager, you’d be working closely with a team of .net developers, front end developers and designers and there’s lot’s of scope to work on some exciting projects.
- Work on a variety of small to medium sized projects, working through the entire lifecycle of .Net web application development.
- Leading and supporting others within the development team, being able to answer questions and lead the project from a technical perspective
- Preparing functional and technical specification documents,
- Scoping projects, requirements capture and delivering time estimates
- Commercial ASP.NET web application development using C#, MVC, SQL Server with a focus on e-commerce and CMS platforms
- Experience working as tech lead on commercial web development projects
- Able to demonstrate functional and technical specifications and/or user story based specifications, which you have written and led
- Experience of using version control systems such as Git
- Good experience in integration of web applications with other systems e.g. ERP, CRM, PSPs.
- You are an organised and self-motivated
- Understanding Windows Server and IIS configuration
- Experience with enterprise CMS systems such as Sitecore, Kentico, Umbraco and EPiServer