Our Client, a leading global financial services organisation are looking for a Product Support Analyst to join the team in Camberley on a 6 month contract basis.
As part of the Product Support team you will be responsible for administration and support of various solutions, working with multiple technologies across the Global Information Security technology stack.
- Integrate SSO with externally hosted vendor (3rd party) applications using SAML (specifically using Ping Identity Federation).
- Provide day-to-day Production support.
- Operate as an individual contributor and in a team environment.
- Provide administration and support SiteMinder R12 systems.
- Experience in supporting complex PKI infrastructure and CA Directory server
- General knowledge and understanding of UNIX / Linux operating systems
- Experience as an L3 support professional supporting Production issues with ability to provide quick turn-around solution
- Significant experience in analyzing logs and identifying problems with authentication and authorization
- Should exhibit disciplined, process-driven, and result oriented approach in daily activities
- Familiarity with common UNIX and Windows utilities, diagnostic and monitoring tools
- Experience with Siteminder including R12, CA Directory server
- Experience in troubleshooting issues for Siteminder web agents configured with various web servers on Unix and Windows environment
- Scripting experience with Perl, Shell and/or Java
- Good verbal and written communication skills