Our Client are a Start up, based in Central London. They develop cutting edge software used within the finance industry and provide Regulation-as-a-Service (RaaS) software. Their software enables institutions to process large data sets, and performs the necessary calculations for risk and reporting.
They have been around for a couple of years and they are growing rapidly, and are looking for an Account Manager to join their team to promote continued growth and development as they continue to pioneer the next generation of Reg Tech.
What you will be doing:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop and manage positive relationships with clients
- Generating new business using existing and potential customer networks and identifying opportunities for growth
- Measure and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Proven experience working as a Sales or Account Manager within the financial or IT sector.
- Excellent knowledge CRM software and MS Office
- Experience working with SaaS products
- A solid understanding of sales performance metrics, with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent English verbal/listening and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management
A great company to work for, in a fun working environment, there’s lots of perks and benefits as well.