Our Client, a leading global financial services organisation are looking for an Angular Developer to join the team in Camberley on a 6 month contract basis.
To join their Authorization Services team as a Web Programmer/Developer. You will be using the experience you have gained throughout your career to assist in the design, development, and implementation of complex, globally distributed, applications.
- Previous Application Programming/Development experience designing, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional web based applications
- Deep knowledge of server side web and RESTful Service programming, i.e. .NET Framework, or .Net Core
- Experience working in AgileSCRUM development process and good understanding of various phases of Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience in data access technologies and patterns including relational database experience and proven abilities in SQL and data modeling is required
- Ability to communicate, written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Testing technologies such as Cypress, Mocha, Jasmine would be useful as would API Gateways such as Mulesoft and experience working with RAML for documenting API specifications.
- Experience working in cyber security/technology would be an advantage.