Our Client, a leading global financial services organisation are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in Camberley on a 6 month contract basis within their Identity Management space.
- Work with the Product Owner, other Business Analysts and Developers to produce clear and well documented business requirements, process/data flow diagrams and user guides.
- Lead and facilitate discussions with Business Stakeholders to establish scope, business needs, project objectives, outcomes and expectations.
- Analyse the impact of the proposed solutions across the business, develop use cases to explain/ demonstrate the business requirements/specifications to the development team and contribute business perspective during design reviews.
- Facilitate Client workshops/demo meetings, analyse the feedback, provide solutions and translate the feedback in to business requirements for development team.
- Work with business analysis team to ensure that quality business requirements are produced, accepted and approved by the key stakeholder and business solution designs can deliver effectively.
- Oversee end to end traceability against quality business requirements using appropriate tools and templates.
- Responsible for partnering with the test team to develop system integration test scripts and ensure the testing results correspond to the expectations of the business.
- Being able to adapt to different projects.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology and a deep understanding of various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both technology/development and business partners – ability to translate between these two constituencies.
- Skilled at creating user stories and acceptance criteria using iterative planning techniques.
- Creative and proactive problem solver – ability to quickly grasp what the team needs and offer suggestions above and beyond what they are asking for.
- Naturally curious individual with the ability to adapt and become an authority in the various data and systems used by the team.
- Experience defining high level solution design requirements.
- Sound knowledge of tools like TFS, JIRA, QC, Confluence, Jenkins
- Working experience in various technology environments/languages/platforms, such as Java, .NET, Python, R, or Hadoop, to name a few.
- Good understanding of REST APIs, BDD and TDD.
- Technical or data analytics background is useful (e.g. SQL queries, manipulation of data within Excel).
- Highly organized self-starter who can deliver results with minimal direction.
- Strong relationship, team building, and facilitation skills.
- Previous experience in Application Development or hands-on testing is desired, but not required.
- Information Security, Auditing, or Control Function background is nice to have.