Our client, based in London have an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join them in their London office.
You will be responsible for building CI/CD pipelines and delivering containerised solutions and delivering automation across software delivery and maintenance processes.
- Implement automation across the software delivery and maintenance process to minimise manual tasks.
- Building CI/CD delivery pipelines to improve release frequency, code quality and availability, while supporting the existing SDLC.
- Being involved with Incident and Change management, ensuring service quality AWS via monitoring, alerting and self-healing
- Design and delivery of containerised solutions based around a micro-service architecture.
- Excellent understanding of Agile and DEVOPS methodologies
They are keen to speak to people with the following skills;
- DevOps / Docker
- Experience supporting or developing JAVA and Spring Boot applications
- Monitoring - ELK stack/Logz.io, New Relic, Cloud Watch
- Ansible / ElasticSearch / Apache Kafka
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Cloud / AWS - EC2, S3, ECS, SQS, Cloud Formation
- Databases - RDS and DynamoDB
- Caching – Redis, Elasticache
- CI, Jenkins (declarative and code-based pipelines)
- GIT, including Bitbucket and GitHub
Bonus points for:
- Programming skills in Java / Python / Node.js