DevOps Engineer- London
Our client is an incredibly fast growing Ad tech business based in London. Offering a range of solutions to some of the world's leading publishers and advertisers by aligning news and advertising content.
They enable the distribution of content (blogs, websites, white papers, videos, pdfs etc.) on a network of publishers in their standard ad positions.
They are continually deploying to the cloud and automate absolutely everything. Personal development and support is a major ethos of the business and you will be a valued member of a fantastic team.
They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to continue driving the business forwards and continue with their no downtime commitment. You will be encouraged to share your thoughts and input choices of tech and tools.
Skills and Experience
- University degree preferably Computer Science/Engineering
- AWS deployment experience (configuration and monitoring)
- 3 years Linux system administration experience, with common Linux command line tools
- Knowledge and experience of java application deployment
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins / Hudson or equivalent)
- AWS certified
- CloudFormation experience
- Experience of configuration management tools (Puppet / Chef)
- Experience of Docker