Our client is one of the leading cryptocurrency trading firms in the market today. A market maker to exchanges and Over-the-counter clients, they like to bring transparency and efficiency to this new asset class and are looking for a Django / Python 3 Developer to join them.
These guys bridge the gap between traditional financial and cryptocurrency markets, and are heavily relied upon by brokerages, exchanges, banks and fund managers to provide 24/7 liquidity. Their HQ is based in Shoreditch, London with offices in the US and Japan as well. These guys pride themselves in their company culture and are looking to expand their fast-growing team’s deep expertise in traditional financial and crypto markets.
What they are looking for;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Senior/Mid-level Django/Python3 developer, query optimisation, Celery, Vanilla, signals etc.
- Good understanding of financial markets and exposure is a must – Ideally, you know your way around trading systems.
- Experience with AWS and infrastructure as code (K8, etc)
- ReactJS experience is ideal but not essential
You will be working closely with the CTO and other Senior Developer on their trading platform, and they are looking for someone who is knowledgeable, self driven and looking to take on more responsibility over time.
They also provide great benefits, including learning and development, 33 days holiday (inc bank holidays) pension scheme, healthcare, flexible working, and more including regular socials and a dog friendly office.