Our Client, a leading global financial services organisation are looking for a Java Developer to join their team in Camberley on a 6 month contract basis.
What they are looking for;
Someone to assist in the design, development, and implementation of complex, globally distributed, applications. Who feels comfortable contributing throughout the application stack and follows best practices within the established team, including common design patterns, proper source code control practices and delivery of unit test cases.
- Deep knowledge of Java including Spring and ORM related Libraries
- Understanding of RESTful principles, best practices, and related technologies
- Knowledge of test-driven development and relevant frameworks
- Experience in data access technologies and patterns including relational database experience and proven abilities in SQL and data modeling is required
- Experience working in Agile SCRUM development process and good understanding of various phases of Software Development Lifecycle
- Ability to communicate, written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional team, strong attention to detail, confident enough to raise questions and identified issues
- Previous Application Programming/Development experience designing, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional applications
Nice to haves;
- Knowledge of API Gateways such as Mulesoft and experience working with RAML for documenting API specifications.
- Experience working in cyber security/technology or with authorization platforms