Our client is a multinational fashion retail company, with their HQ based in London, they have over 1,500 stores in the UK and Ireland, including concessions in well known department stores, and around the world.
This is an important role, within their Product Team, which oversees all their back end functions, in Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Undertake the BA role across a range of time critical and complex projects
- Lead on the estimation and planning of business analysis activities across the team
- Assist the Manager in efficiently processing BA resource requests
- Responsible for ensuring the quality and timeliness of the team’s BA deliverables
- Work alongside our programme managers, developing relationships with key business stakeholders to help define and analyse their future technology requirements
- Implement a coaching framework, focussed on the continuous development of BAs
- Recent experience in a Senior or Lead BA role, managing other BA’s
- Relevant experience within the Retail sector (preferred) or Logistics / Supply Chain sector.
- A driven passion for business analysis and helping to coach and develop BAs
- Proven ability to work across multiple, complex work streams
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- Experience using a wide variety BA tools/methods/approaches
- Advanced knowledge of SDLC Methodologies, particularly Waterfall.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with diverse stakeholders and colleagues
- Strong, adaptable written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced problem-solving and influencing skills
- Coaching skills that can flex to meet the needs of different people
- Efficient planning and organisational skills