Our Client are a cool Fintech Start up, based in Central London. They develop cutting edge software used within the finance industry and provide Regulation-as-a-Service (RaaS) software.
They have been around for a couple of years and they are growing rapidly, and are looking for a Linux Systems Engineer to join their team.
What they are looking for;
- Someone with experience as a Linux Engineer, DevOps, or Systems Administrator, this role is all of these things so they are really open on experience and technologies used.
- Experience working on Linux microservices.
- Some experience of automation, and Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration processes to deploy to cloud providers. (they use Gitlab & Jenkins)
- Knowledge of TCP, HTTP, iptables, ssh tunnels, nginx configuration, Nagios, cacti, XML
- Vim / Bash Scripting
- Docker, or related tools to build, manage and update containers on cloud
- SOA infrastructure and open source tools.
A great company to work for, in a fun working environment, plus there’s lots of perks and benefits as well.