One of our clients are looking for a PPC executive to join their dynamic marketing team and to take ownership of a variety of paid search advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong understanding in all aspects of performance marketing and ecommerce.
- Creating, maintaining and optimising PPC campaigns, and taking ownership of working to category specific ROAS and ROI targets.
- Actively developing ongoing A/B testing plans around ad copy, landing pages and images, etc.
- Ownership of day to day category performance, actions and actively supporting category trade meetings.
- Actively seeking out new keyword opportunities using a variety of methods and tools.
- Supporting managers in delivering category and team KPIs, looking to positively resolve changes in performance.
- Demonstrated experience in PPC
- Highly analytical is detail driven and enjoys problem solving
- Strong competency of Excel skills including VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables etc.
- Experience in working with large data sets and generating actionable insights
- Understanding of Ad Copy relevance and experience in testing customer facing copy