One of our clients, a B2B SaaS Start Up, who’s products specialise in distribution, performance, tracking, monetisation and intelligence are looking for a Product Manager to join them.
You will work with their highly capable feature teams, driving planning, estimation and coordination of the teams product backlog and its execution, and coach the team in agile and lean methods.
What they are looking for;
- Someone who is an experienced Product Owner or Product Manager with a significant background in Ad Tech and SDKs
- You are an excellent communicator across all levels of an organisation
- Comfortable in a highly visible role both leading and facilitating collaboration
- An expert at guiding highly capable development teams
What you will be doing:
- To take overall responsibility for the successful delivery of product increments, and planning new feature increments.
- Contribute towards product strategy and vision
- Collaborate regularly with stakeholders, delivery managers, other product owners, developers and company heads
- Demonstrating new ideas and features to stakeholders and researching competitors and similar products
- Coordinating product backlogs for all product changes and updates and their dependencies on each other
- Flexible with changing priorities and dealing with issues as they arise
- Experience working with AdTech platforms, and a good understanding of mobile apps, and mobile monetisation SDKS.
- Experience as a Product Owner / Product Manager
- Strong background working with multidisciplinary teams: UX / UI, Developers, QA engineers, Technical Architects, DevOps engineers
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban and Lean
- Very strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Proven track record of working on large scale products