Our client are the UKs leading procurement and supply chain scheme that helps buyers source suppliers within the construction industry for a wide range of SME’s, and public and private companies.
What you will be doing;
You will be responsible for supporting the product team in the development and management of their product portfolio (SaaS), assisting and improving the in-life performance of their products and working closely with other stakeholders in the business to drive operational, customer experience and sales performance.
The day-to-day ownership of their products, including publishing a roadmap and maintaining a backlog which is communicated to both internal and external Stakeholders
- Contributing to the development of enhancements to Products and Back Office Systems.
- Working closely with Sales, Marketing and the Customer Success team
- Writing product epics, specifications and backlogs, with support from the wider Product Team.
- Co-ordinate relevant market and customer research and incorporate into product plans
- Managing the development cycle and ensuring enhancements to new and existing products are ready for launch.
- Manage the transition of platforms and bundling with the product portfolio.
- Maintain and report on the current position regarding new and outstanding bugs and incidents reported in the system.
- Keep a prioritised list of defects agreed with Client Services and plan resolution in releases.
- Work with the data analytics team to identify and report on the integrity of data within the systems, Developing and documenting an understanding of the data dependencies in the platform
- Specify any platform fixes necessary to eliminate discrepancies in data.
- Champion Client Service and back-office related improvements in the platform.
Experience & Qualifications Required;
- 3+ years relevant software / technology product management experience
- Demonstrable understanding of software products and markets
- Ability to support online / technology product lines
- Ability to liaise with senior managers
- Excellent strategic / analytical / commercial / presentation / communication / relationship / management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Collaborative working style
- Passion, enthusiasm, commitment