Our Client, a leading global financial services organisation are looking for a Python Developer to join the team in London on a 6 month contract basis.
Working as part of the GIS team, this role has a focus around data science so they are looking for someone with a good couple of years Python experience as a programmer / developer within software development, with experience of computer science, algorithms, data mining analytics etc.
- 7+ years of Software Development experience
- Fluent in Python Programming (with at least a year of recent experience)
- Good Computer Science knowledge, algorithms
- Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of test-driven development and relevant frameworks
- Understanding of RESTful principles, best practices, and related technologies
- Familiar with Source Code and Version Control systems, Continuous Integration systems, Agile etc.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail, confident enough to raise questions and identify issues