We’re looking for a Python Engineer to join a global tech company that focus on delivering some amazing products and digital services to a wide variety of clients.
They are looking for someone who likes to stay up to date with the latest tech, and who has passion and experience developing mobile and web applications.
This role is remote initially due to Covid-19, and once things start to go back to normal you will be based out of their office.
- Working closely with the design and UX team working on platform backend API’s
- Working in agile methodology, participating in daily stand ups and sprint planning meetings.
- Contribute towards client requirements and supporting the development of projects, helping find solutions to any problems that arise.
- Assist with the technical architecture for projects, working towards estimation time and delivery.
Skills required: Must have 2+ years of commercial experience with Python
- A decent understanding of networks, such as HTTP, RESTful API’s and how this relates to mobile apps.
- An understanding / willingness to learn Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Preferable experience of working with Serverless AWS Framework or with Django Rest Framework
- A passion to learn new skills and tech
- Knowledge of API areas including permanence, security and scalability.
- Familiar with relational databases such as PostgreSQL, and ORMs - Django/SQL Alchemy
- Working knowledge of Git, Continuous Integration, and other supporting systems
- Ability to work under pressure working towards deadlines and can work in a fast paced environment
If you’d like to know more details, and what their great benefits are please do get in touch.