Our Client, a leading global financial services organisation are looking for a QA Tester to join their team in Camberley on a 6 month contract basis.
They are looking for a QA Tester with expertise in testing functions, including both functional and automation testing. Experience in performance and Data testing projects is a massive bonus.
What you will be doing;
Prepare testing strategies, write, and publish testing scenarios, as well as lead other team members in their testing execution, when needed. You will organise and lead defect resolution cycles with all relevant stakeholders. You should also expect to develop close working relationships with business analysts, project managers, application developers and internal clients.
- Expertise in leading Functional Testing projects for mainframe, automation and functional testing projects
- Excel at requirement analysis, test plan/scenario preparations, design and execution, defect logging and management
- Proven capabilities for preparing detailed Impact Assessment, Requirement analysis, and Test scenarios/cases
- Excellent knowledge of ALM and QTP
- Experience with LoadRunner is desired