Our Client, a leading global financial services organisation are looking for a Technical Scrum Master to join their team in Camberley on a 6 month contract to help deliver applications in their GIS portfolio.
The successful candidate will have experience both as a SCRUM Master and Business Analyst with experience working in cyber security technology or technology risk.
- Be a SCRUM master in a small team, coaching and leading the product and development team in agile, and ensuring the team is enabled in delivering successful outcomes.
- Work closely with the product owner to ensure tasks are prioritized and delivered.
- Assist with planning and coordination of project tasks.
- Champion adoption and development of the SDLC platform.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience working on successful projects as a SCRUM master, Product Owner or Business Analyst.
- A strong portfolio of work that shows high quality solutions that demonstrate difficult problems and simplify complex business processes.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge in usability principles and techniques.
- Experience working within agile development methodologies.
- Collaboration with technical teams to ensure designs work within enterprise frameworks.
- Familiarity with user experience patterns across multiple platforms, and responsive frameworks.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in Identity and Access Management.
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Project Manager Professional (PMP)
- Solid technical skills in key business applications such as MSOffice, Visio, MS Project.