Our client, based in London have an exciting opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join them in their London office.
This role would report directly to the Head of DevOps, and you will be responsible for building CI/CD pipelines and delivering containerised solutions and delivering automation across software delivery and maintenance processes,.
As a lead role, you will focus on helping the company continue their DevOps journey, mentoring & coaching their developers and junior members.
You will be part of a team at the heart of their development function, being involved in decisions regarding architecture and tooling, and can be an be a bit disruptive in your way of thinking and challenge the way things are done at the moment, from both a process / and technical perspective.
- Implement automation across the software delivery and maintenance process to minimise manual tasks.
- Building CI/CD delivery pipelines to improve release frequency, code quality and availability, while supporting the existing SDLC.
- Being involved with Incident and Change management, ensuring service quality AWS via monitoring, alerting and self-healing
- Working on the Disaster Recovery policies and processes.
The candidates will have experience in as many of the below as possible:
- DevOps / Docker
- Experience supporting or developing JAVA and Spring Boot applications
- Monitoring - ELK stack/Logz.io, New Relic, Cloud Watch
- Ansible / ElasticSearch / Apache Kafka
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Cloud / AWS - EC2, S3, ECS, SQS, Cloud Formation