We are seeking a Senior Systems Support Engineer that’s highly skilled in uCMDB to join one of the world’s largest and most successful IT businesses. This role can be based anywhere and can be fully remote.
Our client's team is focused on solving various business systems, networking and applications problems for standard industry servers, and specialised or complex clustered environments to their highest-level client base. They deliver reactive and proactive activities according to SLA’s to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty, whilst providing direct post-sales systems technical support for reactive and proactive customers.
Responsibilities and Experience Required:
- Advanced skills in uCMDB
- In-depth knowledge of company and industry standard networked computing environments, operating systems, and applications.
- Thorough knowledge of company products and services offerings, company organisation, competition, third party products and market trends.
- Apply deep and broad technical background and knowledge of industry trends to operate several critical or high-risk technology areas/customer groups.
- Anticipate Customer needs, develop proposed solutions, and build consensus.
- Provide Mission Critical customer recommendations to improve processes.
- Resolve technical and some business incidents independently.
- Deliver strategic account support by proactively maintaining high-level technical, operational expertise and understanding of industry trends.
- Provide suggestions for operational efficiencies.
- Create and deliver Value Based Delivery (VBD) account plans for assigned accounts.
- Lead Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process.