Our Client, a leading global financial services organisation are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join the team in Camberley on a 6 month contract basis.
The Global Mobility & Social organization, part of CTO Workspace Services (WSS) is responsible for the banks Social, Chat and Mobility strategy, managing a portfolio of end user facing products and services.
While continually striving for best in class Social and Mobility tooling, WSS has a much broader responsibility to drive End User innovation and protect the bank from all change related operational risk; whether retiring legacy or launching new products & services. Global Mobility & Social are obliged to ensure all products being brought into operational service satisfy stringent define, build and operate tollgates known as the Product Governance Lifecycle (PTx).
- The role will have overall responsibility for ensuring end to end PTx compliance for the Mobility portfolio, reporting directly to the Collaboration Programme Manager.
- Daily, Weekly, Quarterly co-ordination, tracking and status reporting to the Programme and its Stakeholders.
- Ensure all artefacts, tollgate permits, funding, stakeholder engagement and target operating models in place.
- The role requires a collegial yet assertive approach when working among, co-ordinating with but ultimately ensuring compliance of all Architects, Engineers, Operations, Product and Service Managers delivering within the PTx lifecycle.
- 10+ years’ experience in IT Infrastructure project management
- ITIL, ITSMF, PMP, Prince 2, TOGA or equivalent professional qualification desired
- Experience delivering Infrastructure projects within financial services
- Exceptional Project Management tracking, reporting and governance foremost.
- Familiarity with cloud enabled Instant Messaging platforms (e.g. Symphony, Skype Online, Slack etc.)
- Familiarity with the Mobility frameworks incl. MAM and MDM desirable.
- Familiarity with vendor specific eco-systems incl. Apple, Android and Blackberry BES UEM desirable.
- A clear and unambiguous communicator, methodical, disciplined, confident & assertive.
- Experienced in managing (sometimes competing) agendas across Architecture, Engineering, Operations, Product & Service Management to ensure the original design brief is achieved.
- Experience of Collaboration & Productivity Suite integration with Mobility (Skype for Business, Office)