One of our clients, are looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join them in their head office in London. You will help support the business with 1st and 2nd line support, including partners and business support staff.
What you will be doing:
- Respond to day–to–day queries related to system issues, performance, user requests/queries, web and email services via telephone, email and the ITSM Ticketing Platform
- Maintain support tickets correctly and keep the end user updated with progress
- Ensuring incidents are logged and managed in line with all documented departmental and company policy and procedures.
- Following escalation processes to ensure incidents are assigned to the relevant team/individual ensuring they are resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Experience within an IT Support / Helpdesk support setting
- A good understanding of IT technologies - Office365, Active Directory etc
- Experience working within a professional and busy IT Service Desk.
- Excellent customer service skills, telephone manner and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work with people at all levels, and an excellent team member.