Colloco Search are working with a professional digital agency in the Oxfordshire area who are growing at a good pace and working on some new and exciting projects.
They are looking for a Solution Architect to join their team, reporting directly to the Development Manager and working in partnership with a Project Manager and mentoring a small team of developers.
- Help lead and offer insight to an intelligent tech team, defining functional scope and technical approach for projects, working with high level clients.
- Pre-sales support alongside small development tasks.
- Interpret project requirements and provide technically robust solutions in-line with project delivery approaches
- Function as a cross-project consultant, providing advice and making autonomous decisions regarding technical approaches
- Be an active participant in client workshops, specification writing, detailed effort estimation and collaboration with key teams to define the solution architecture
Skills & Experience
- Previously worked as a Solution / Technical Architect or a Senior Developer for at least 2/3 years
- Extensive commercial experience of CMS and ecommerce websites
- Demonstrable experience of technically leading projects successfully on time/budget, and to specification
- Organised, self-motivated and ambitious with a desire to lead a team of talented developers to create cutting edge websites
- Excellent communication, consulting and client-facing skills, interfacing with both technical and non-technically focused clients